28 March 2015

Magnolia Garden Bike Trail

Bike path, Magnolia Plantation Gardens, Charleston, S.C. 
I usually bring back a few pictures from my morning walks but this time I folded up my new bike, tossed it in the back of my car and took a spin on the bike trail at Magnolia Plantation. It was a lucky choice since the blossoms are starting to show and the cars were flowing into the park.

I had the bike trail all to myself expect for the very annoying trolley cars full of tourists with the guide giving his talk over a loud microphone. It really is a glorious place and not a part of the garden that I normally see.


4 comments:

Merisi said...

The light, the colors, gorgeous spring! And the alligator's been watching you. ;-)

Some tourist guides here also use loudspeakers. They behave not only as if they own the place, but no one else's trying to enjoy their visit.

William Kendall said...

The gator's quite a standout.

Catalyst said...

I'd steer clear of that gator if I was you.

LB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.