12 November 2015

Butterflies



“The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.” 

“I have no problem overcoming the butterflies in my stomach. 
Of course, neither do the fish I thought I caught with my butterfly net.” 
― Jarod Kintz99 Cents For Some Nonsense

“Butterflies are not insects,' Captain John Sterling said soberly.
'They are self-propelled flowers.” 
― Robert A. HeinleinThe Cat Who Walks Through Walls

“Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to 
become acquainted with the butterflies.” 
― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince




3 comments:

Suzie Townsend said...

Hard to capture their picture and then hard to chose the best one as they are all so beautiful! I love these. One day a few years ago I posted a similar picture on 365 Project and then went to see what my sister in Georgia had posted on her page. Same picture only taken in the mountains of GA. It was kind of scary! Same type of butterfly and same type of flower.

William Kendall said...

They certainly are pretty. I agree with George!

Charlestonjoan said...

I was thinking that when we had a camera in our hands we simply can't resist chasing a butterfly!